Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sharing the Knowledge part 18

I'm still around. I've been having internet issues. I trying to decide on switching or just sticking to using my phone as I am doing now.
I thought things were going well, but a small glitch, if you can call it that, has popped up.
I thought everything was cool with my taxes, but it seems both I and the IRS, messed up.
Then I was trying to see what the procedure would be regarding the house in NOLA. I thought if the taxes weren't paid the city would take the. house, but it doesn't happen that quick.
Now I have to come up with a new plan to not have to deal with the city as far as the house being listed as blighted property.
That means trying to find someone to cut down the weeds and see if I can either find a buyer or raise the funds myself.
Thanks for stopping by; do come come​ back to see where the journey leads.

No comments: